With the SimpleCart dashboard widget you can see the most recent orders from your customers on the dashboard. To activate the dashboard widget, follow these steps.
- Go to your MODX Manager and login
- Navigate to System > “Dashboards”
- Duplicate the default dashboard if you don’t have a custom dashboard yet. Right click and edit it.
- On the edit dashboard page click on the button “Place widget”
- Choose the widget
SimpleCart Recent Orders
- Hit save to add it to the dashboard.
- Drag and drop it into the position you want it in.
- Save the dashboard
Add a Dashboard to a User Group
If you created a new dashboard in step 3, you’ll need to attach it to the user group to use it.
Go to System > Access Control Lists and right click the usergroup to edit. On the General Information tab, select the new dashboard and save the usergroup.