If you’ve made it here, you’ve accomplished quite a lot.
- You went through the configuration and modules in Commerce
- You decided, and made a head-start, on building out your catalog
- You tweaked the cart and checkout, and learned about templating with Twig
This is where our getting started documentation, for now, ends. We’ve tried to give you the insight and tools to find your way through the dashboard and the most common customisation. There is a lot to learn about Commerce still, but you’ll learn that while building out your shop.
Depending on your use case, the following sections of the documentation are recommended reading material:
- Read about currency support
- Learn more about the Products TV approach to building a catalog
- For information about tweaking emails that get sent, see order messages
- The status workflow is a powerful tool for automating parts of your fulfillment processes.
- Read the Frequently Asked Questions to learn more about common issues and questions we get. Chances are, what you want to know is already explained there in detail.
If you’re a developer looking to extend Commerce, take a look at our developer documentation. That contains a lot of information about how core parts of Commerce work, and how you can interact with that.
If you need help with Commerce, please do get in touch. You can use the support widget in the bottom right of the page (might not show up if use adblockers), or simply email [email protected]. We’re here to help.